What Is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cells are the primary basic cell template and are capable of giving rise to indefinitely more cells of the same type. When an organism grows, stem cells specialize, and take specific functions. Stem cells serve as the body’s internal repair system.
Stem cell therapy works by injecting live cells into a damaged tissue and the cells regenerate and heal the damaged tissue. For instance, It can be used for torn meniscus, torn rotatory cuffs, knee arthritis, and many other types of pain.
Using Regenerative Medicine To Treat Your Pain
When injected into the injured area, stem cells become the cells of the tissue that need regenerating and create and grow only what’s needed such as cartilage, ligament, tendon, muscle, disc, bone, nerve, etc. Enzymes from the inflammation in the body tell the stem cells what to become. For this reason, it is vital to NOT take anti inflammatory medications 2 days prior to the injection and for 4 weeks after. Stem cell therapy is a great alternative to surgery which is often expensive and painful.
What Conditions Respond To Stem Cell Therapy?
- Partial Tear of Rotator Cuff
- Knee Arthritis and Degeneration
- Neck and Back arthritis and pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Pain
- Tendonitis and Tendinosis (bicep and tricep)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer’s elbow and Tennis Elbow)
- Post Operative Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Meniscus Tear and Injury
- Osteoarthritis in the cervical and lumbar spine
In Office Procedures
- Takes about 15 minutes
- No hospital, No ambulances, No anesthesia
- Zero recovery time (There are some small limitations)
- Expect significant regeneration within 4-6 weeks
- No adverse effects (91% effective)
- Proprietary method includes using laser therapy to simulate cell growth, physical therapy, bracing, spinal alignment, growth factor injections, and PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
We Use Umbilical Cord Tissue Stem Cells In Our Office Which Are:
- FDA Regulated
- Donated by healthy moms at live birth C-sections
- Umbilical cord tissues are processed in a “clean room” environment that exceeds (AATB) standards
- Subject to United States Pharmacopeia (USP) testing
To see if this stem-cell treatment is right for you, we are happy to offer a free consultation with one of the medical doctors. We can discuss the stem cell treatment, if you are a good candidate, and cost.
Stem Cell Therapy FAQs
What should I expect?
Stem Cell Therapy takes less than an hour. It involves no hospital, anesthesia, or downtime. You can expect significant improvement in 4-6 weeks.
Is this right for me?
Luckily, at Swann Medical we have a free consultation! Book with us and we can talk about your situation in detail to see if this is right for you.